Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Parts Man | Al Futtaim Motors - Hino | Dubai
Al Futtaim Group
About the Business:
Al Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
About the Job:
The job holder's responsibilities will be:
* Preparing sales orders, invoices and delivering parts.
* Identifying part number through Hino EPC.
* Reporting lost sales & recommendation for future requirement
* To maintain warehouse as per 5S & 7S storage techniques
* Conducting inventory of the stock
* To follow kaizen principals in warehouse
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* A minimum of 2-3 years of experience within spare parts operations.
* Familiarity with safety standards during work for people, machines and material
* Ability to speak, write and read English to deal with supervisors and customers
* PC literate; knowledge of SAPpreferred
* You will be undergraduate or holding high school certificate.
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.
- Job Location: UAE
- Company Industry: Automotive; Sales
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career